KICK ALTERNATIVE PROVISION
KICK are a registered Alternative Provision provider for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. We work with young people in 1:1 and small group settings who are;
- experiencing low self-esteem and lacking confidence
- not accessing mainstream education
- excluded or at risk of exclusion
- suffering mental health conditions
- have poor school attendance or refusing to attend school
- dealing with life challenging circumstances.
We offer the following courses;
ASDAN Short Courses
Arts Awards – Bronze and Silver awards
Bespoke programmes around self-esteem and confidence building.
The expected outcomes for our Students are
- Completion of short term accredited and non-accredited courses
- Lowered risk of NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training), progression to mainstream and post-16 provision
- Positive changes in student’s attitude to learning, motivation, confidence and self-esteem
- Improved behaviour
- Improved relationships with family and wider community
- Development of personal and social skills
- Improved attendance and punctuality
- Reduce anti-social behaviour.
We accept referrals throughout the academic year and take part in an annual quality assurance process by Cambridgeshire County Council.
If you are a Cambridgeshire or Peterborough based school and would like more information you can find us in the Alternative Education Provision Directory Guide or you can email email@example.com.